AiDaNews Module! (supports FLEXIcontent) {v. 1.1}

More
14 years 1 day ago #6502 by Olinad

Mans2017 wrote: Hi

I'm in late with my AllNews Module v2.4.3, but maybe my experiment could be interesting.

I've two module, those have a specific categorie, and an another display both category.

First case my content have only a principal categorie, everything is ok.

The problem is, when i publish a content with :
the principal categorie module A
the secondary categorie module B

It'll be displaied on each module A and B (ok), but in the module that display both, i'll see two times this content.
One time like content of principal categorie A
One other time, secondary categorie module B

Maybe an option, like unique display could be interesting. :)

Thx

I know about this issue, it's written in the FLEXIcats description if you notice :) I've been trying to correct it a couple of times but I haven't managed to do it yet :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 day ago #6504 by danio_d
Helo,

First sorry for my English. I hope You understand my.

I have small problem.

I made checkbox Field 'featured' whit 4 values.
How to made in AidaNews to shows only article white check value2, and in the next module only white value1.

I used normal Thumbsup modules to display article but whith flexi is problem whit SEF.

Any ideas?

THX for help.
dede

More
14 years 1 day ago #6509 by Olinad
FLEXIcontent's chackboxes still aren't supported... but I'll see if it's possible to do smth similar, and will try creating an hack if so.

More
14 years 1 day ago #6510 by Olinad

elamedia wrote: Any news on the links not being SEO?

Also when you change the link color of the titles it changes all the links colors of the modules on my site.

I am really loving this module :)

Try inputting a module class suffix, even though it isn't supported by your template ;)

I'll try to correct this in the future, but this workaround should work for now XD

More
14 years 1 day ago #6521 by elamedia

Olinad wrote:

elamedia wrote: Any news on the links not being SEO?

Also when you change the link color of the titles it changes all the links colors of the modules on my site.

I am really loving this module :)

Try inputting a module class suffix, even though it isn't supported by your template ;)

I'll try to correct this in the future, but this workaround should work for now XD

That worked great, thank you very much :)

More
14 years 1 day ago #6523 by elamedia
Also i want to apply the the following to my links on hover. What would be the code to apply?
Code:
text-decoration: underline;

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline