AiDaNews - date format changes

More
13 years 9 months ago #8248 by vlester
Hello,
I have the last version of the module but I still can't figure out this date problem.

I would like to have this date format

%A %d %B %Y %Hh%M

but what ever I put in the module parameter, I still have in front-end this format : 2010-05-07 20:00 (for example).
I precise that the format date is correct in the item view, after clicking on the "read more" link.

An other problem is about ordering.
I want to display the next events and order by a date field I created so I selected the last option :
Code:
$flexidateordering = "\n LEFT JOIN #__flexicontent_fields_item_relations AS fd ON a.id = fd.item_id"; $condition_avenir = "\n AND fd.field_id = " . $date_field_id; $condition_avenir .= "\n AND STR_TO_DATE(fd.value,'%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S') >= '$now' " ; $ordering = " STR_TO_DATE(fd.value,'%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S') ASC";
It orders fine by date till there is no hour and minute specified. When I add hour and minute, no items are displayed anymore: blank module.
Does someone succeed to order events by date and hour ?

One more thing, it's not possible to display just the event of the day. I tried that
Code:
$condition_avenir .= "\n AND STR_TO_DATE(fd.value,'%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S') = '$now' " ;
but nothing is displayed. I guess it's because the script is looking for an item dated not only of the current day but also of the current minute and second...

Thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.898 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline