sh404sef url dont use alias / add no item-id

More
13 years 6 months ago #11229 by pabro
Yea,
now it works! ;)

A other question:
The pagetitle in browser is ordering by "Category - Item" I would have first the item, then category:
"itemtitle - categorytitle". How do I fix it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #11230 by pabro
... and:

the item-id in url comes first, then the item alias/title (../41-myarticle.html). How I get the id as suffix instead prefix?

More
13 years 6 months ago #11233 by yopyop001
Hi,

For the first question, (Page Title), i don't know and have no time now to have a look, i think it's in Flexicontent core...

For your second question you can inverse the line 133 and 134 in the components/com_flexicontent/sef_ext/com_flexicontent.php

Regards

More
13 years 5 months ago #11637 by gswahhab
Thank you so, so much for creating this. Duplicate content is a big issue and of course having the sef urls is nice.

Will be testing shortly.

More
13 years 4 months ago #12185 by intown
Thankyou so much for this file!

I finally took the my first Flexicontent site live:

www.taylormathis.com/

It was great to have the urls working on the site.

Thanks Again!

More
13 years 4 months ago #12199 by gswahhab
hello your help in making this sh404 plugin is very helpful thank you.

I am running into and issue and hope you can help.

If i set sh404 to use sh404 to handle urls everything works great except i get lots of duplicate content because the category changes every time. i do have the param set to true.

here is an example for a article we posted in 2 categories. It shows up on the front page of 2 categories and the category view of there subcategories. urls look like this:

frontpage: national/nafc-bad-blood-jason-guida-fined-for-missing-weight-and-being-late

from category page: national/news/nafc-bad-blood-jason-guida-fined-for-missing-weight-and-being-late

front page #2: wisconsin/nafc-bad-blood-jason-guida-fined-for-missing-weight-and-being-late

from a category: wisconsin/news/nafc-bad-blood-jason-guida-fined-for-missing-weight-and-being-late
if i set it to use the components url routing

duplicate url issue goes away but now it seems like there is no item id because my modules disappear.

Urls look like this for all 4 of those urls but my modules go away. this also makes you wonder well which modules shoudl show up. in my opinion it shoudl be the modules of the category that is designated as "primary category" in flexi. is this how it does work?

item/7871-nafc-bad-blood-jason-guida-fined-for-missing-weight-and-being-late

Thanks for any help any one can give on this. i am so close to getting this to where we need it to be.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline