FLEXIContent - v1.5.6 - final for J1.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 1 month ago #23503 by ggppdk
Please help test:

FLEXIContent v1.5.6 - RC4 r1209 [for Joomla 1.5]

code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

Everyone having any RC3 revision, should update,

-- various other fixes and improvements and new features,

-- for know bugs please see Bug Tracker
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/issues/list

this will be final version after all bugs close, if none important bugs are found then everybody with FC v1.5.6 RC2a revision must update to this build !!!

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #23525 by grabit
Just installed on 2 site and it seems to be working well.

One thing, in item view in the backend the columns bug is back, there is a difference between titles and filters starting at categories.

An Apple a days keeps the doctor away

More
12 years 1 month ago #23589 by fleom
Just installed the RC4, and I noticed one problem : I can't use the submitted form in frontend for a new item. The system ask for choosing a new type before editing, but there's no way to choose any type at all.
After Saving, everything is normal. The problem appear only for a new item...

I have the same problem with the 2.0... I think I'm not the first to report this , no ???
Am I clear ? Otherwise, I explain in french...
See attached file
Attachments:

More
12 years 1 month ago #23601 by ggppdk
The type is not displayed because it is supposed to be set by the menu item for item submission ...

But if you don't set it in the menu item then, it will default to type = 1 ...

mmm, did you delete type 1 ?

Also it may be desirable to allow choosing item type in the frontend , instead of requiring to create on menu item for every type ...

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 month ago #23615 by fleom
Ok, I understand.
But, I didn't erase the type 1 (article). Further more, it's active for one item
I tried to do what you say about the setting of the link, but I'didn't find how to allow to choose the types on the frontend (like choosing categories) When I created a submission item menu, I'm forced to choose One particular type. Even if I choose the type 1 (article), I have the same message on the frontend. Perhaps it's very simple to set, but I didn't find, sorry.
At this time I'm forced to keep the RC3 (r1110).

More
12 years 1 month ago #23616 by micker
did you update to 1216 ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline