FLEXIContent - v1.5.6 - final for J1.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 1 month ago #23618 by ggppdk
This release contains a lot of bug fixes (included ACL finally fixed) and improvements since any previous version, can you post a link?

This is strange, do you use SEF URLs , which component do you use?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #23625 by fleom
Pour Micker, je peux pas passer en 1216, je suis sur J. 1.5, et ça me demande trop de travail pour le moment de passer en Joomla 2.5 (transformation du template notamment et import export des données). Mon site en J 2.5 est plus qu'en chantier, mais permet de voir si ça fonctionne. Je mettrai à jour ce soir.

For information, I don't use SEF URLs (I desactivate it) and I use Acymailing, Community Builder, Akeeba, JCE and JoomlaXplorer

For a link, I'll see what I can do, tonight. My site is in local , and at work I can't do anything.

More
12 years 1 month ago #23632 by ggppdk
If you open Joomla menu item for new item submission , is there a content type selected there e.g. "article" ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 month ago #23654 by fleom
When I open a Joomla new Item submission menu, "Article" is selected. I can choose another one, but only one.
If I open the link in frontend I have this three button ("Ajouter", "Save and Preview", "Preview" and "Annuler"). I have to add the title, the primary and secondary category before apply with "Ajouter", and there, I come back to the frontpage.
Another thing that I haven't in the previous version : the creation date in set to the : 1999-11-30

I'll try to send an attached file later.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #23682 by fleom
2012-04-02: Problem solved with the r1231... thx a lot

one good news. I installed the RC4 (r1216) on my site on J.2.5 and the problem is gone. Beetwen the r1209 and the r1216 the problem has been solved, I don't know how, but it's gone.
On my site on J 2.5, I have only one type. I created a new one to see if I could reproduce the problem and all worked fine.

This info can be useful, for my problem ?
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by fleom.

More
12 years 1 month ago #23890 by fmgoodwin
I am having this problem with the submissions editor also, since updating to FLEXIcontent version 1.5.6 RC4 (r1209) a few days ago.

My submission form looks like the screen shot above. No field to select the single type (which is Article, in my case). Also missing: the label for the title field.

I have not been able to find a way to make these fields appear.

Has anyone found a fix, besides upgrading Joomla to 1.7/2.4? I am not quite ready for that.

Please advise. --Francis

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline