AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 2 months ago #4682 by Olinad

brandonroot wrote: The progress on this has been amazing! You guys are awesome.

Quick question: Are you still putting together a templating system for 2.5 like in Ju News Ultra? I have a project where I would like to display 2 different layouts of the module (like a "recent features" section and a "greatest hits" section on the same page)

Incredible work on this thing, very well done.

I actually changed my mind on that because when creating a new template you'd lose all the module's capabilities such as CSS control, display toggles and so on.

Every module, anyway, can be styled separately, so you can have two differently styled allnews modules on the same page.

EDIT: Bugfix posted.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4686 by micker
hello the translation !
Code:
CLEARTOGGLE = nettoyage des articles CLEARTOGGLEDESC = Insérer "clear both" dans chaque article, afin qu'ils ne se chevauchent pas. Nous vous recommandons de conserver cette option si vous ne savez pas de quoi il se réfère.
cool for bugfix !

oups one bug on selected image for my doesn't use my personnel path and watermark option as disepear ... (i think it is for my path isn't work ...) i have only 1 option

oups one bug on selected option for personnal field we didn't have the "yes option" ... lol

thanks

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
14 years 2 months ago #4689 by vfro
Can i ask for more? :D

Please allow plugins to be used in module, for example i can use tab & slides plugin in flexicontent description but when i display content in module, i get {tab}my content

Thank you again
More
14 years 2 months ago #4692 by micker
hello this is a module ???
the solution is here
www.kalenga.fr/joomla/inclure-mo ... a/2009/04/
you can try with flexicontent and validate this solution ?
thanks

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
14 years 2 months ago #4699 by Olinad

micker wrote: oups one bug on selected image for my doesn't use my personnel path and watermark option as disepear ... (i think it is for my path isn't work ...) i have only 1 option

oups one bug on selected option for personnal field we didn't have the "yes option" ... lol

LOL! Bugfix coming in a few minutes, I know the cause of that XD
More
14 years 2 months ago #4700 by Olinad
Bugfix here (can also be found in the first post)
Attachments:
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds