AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 2 months ago #4701 by micker
yes it's perfect !!!! 8-)
cool the todolist is being too small ... :lol:

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4714 by Olinad
Found a couple a Bugs

1) If no image field is present when the module is published, it will display an error message (even if you're not using FLEXIcontent image fields)

2) Random error - can't understand why I get it:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/virtual/aimini.it/htdocs/components/com_content/helpers/route.php on line 106

I'll release a Bugfix when I correct these.

EDIT: the second error has been caused by the absence of a jos_content itemid. I'll see if I can find a workaround not to make these errors appear, but if I can't I can only insert them in the How_To.txt file in the module package and hope people will read that if they get some of these errors.

P.s.: the image one has to be solved anyway... I'll make a bugfix when possible.
  • Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago #4737 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)
Hi
First thank for the job done, flexi is really usefull !

I've build custom article with a field calendar, it gives the date of the event.
I'm using AllNews to show these article, and i want to sort it by date of event, like that.

2010-02-01
- spring party
- fete de la choucroute
2010-01-01
- festival music

I'd like to know if the fonctionnality of "sort by" could be expected from a custom field.

What do you think about this feature ?

THx
More
14 years 2 months ago #4739 by Olinad
I tried adding that feature last week, but it's impossible to code ATM as the date fields aren't saved as normal dates but just like simple text. I'll ask Emmanuel if this can be solved, but I don't think it will with this version of FLEXicontent, as a new table for date fields only would need to be created.

I'd be happy to be wrong, of course... I'll look a bit more into this when I have time.

Anyway, for your particular case, I suggest you to try out the "Upcoming Events" ordering feature. You just insert the unpublished date so that it matches the one in your custom date field, and then show the field. Doing so, you should be able to make the module do what you need.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4741 by micker
hello it's possible if we use a text field we wrote a date in particuliary format ...?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
14 years 2 months ago #4755 by micker
are create a new type of field for allnews module
i have a exemple here
blog.netassopro.com/tutoriel-tem ... de-champs/
or here
www.orchid1software.com/extensio ... ent-plugin

whant do you thinks ?
thanks for your work !! :lol:

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline