AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 2 months ago #4799 by micker
it's great news !!!

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4800 by jonnyeol
How does 'Order By' - 'Custom Order' work? I can't see any way of customising the order results are shown in?

Is it possible to order the results by one of the FlexiContent fields yet? (For example, I have a 'event date' field for my DJ sets which is different to the date I typed them in on - I'd like to sort by that if possible).
More
14 years 2 months ago #4801 by tcherno
Hello!

Amazing work! wow!
I'll try it as soon as possible this week :)

Thank you very much!
More
14 years 2 months ago #4810 by vfro
Please limit table columns width to a certain value: when an item title have more characters then other items, then column width will be increased (see image)
Attachments:
More
14 years 2 months ago #4811 by Olinad

jonnyeol wrote: How does 'Order By' - 'Custom Order' work? I can't see any way of customising the order results are shown in?

Is it possible to order the results by one of the FlexiContent fields yet? (For example, I have a 'event date' field for my DJ sets which is different to the date I typed them in on - I'd like to sort by that if possible).

You can order articles by changing their order in FLEXIcontent items view. If that doesn't work, go to jos_content items view and change that order... it should be the same as FLEXIcontent's, but I'm not sure.

Unluckily, you can't order articles by flexicontent fields ATM. Try manually changing the creation date though - you should be able to do so when editing the article.

tcherno wrote: Hello!

Amazing work! wow!
I'll try it as soon as possible this week :)

Thank you very much!

Thank you for your support :D

vfro wrote: Please limit table columns width to a certain value: when an item title have more characters then other items, then column width will be increased (see image)

You can insert your own column width by writing "width: XXXpx;" into the Main CSS field. You'll need to adjust it a bit, but it works. I'll try making it simpler right after v 2.5 anyway, I'm not going to make any major change in the options besides the ones that manage the output, as I noticed that the module could be a lot more versatile.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4817 by newbieinprogress
Je ne sais si cela sera utile ou non (étant tout sauf une pro du codage) mais sous php 5.3 avec la version 2.4.3 de allnews, la ligne 276 du fichier default.php de allnews renvoyait "function split () is deprecated in" :

J'ai résolu mon problème lié à l'usage de php 5.3 en remplaçant à la ligne 276 :
Code:
list($flexiimg) = split('"', $flexiimg1);

par
Code:
list($flexiimg) = explode('"', $flexiimg1);

Plus qu'à corriger les 3 autres erreurs que je rencontre à savoir :
[attachment=0:wyxg71fn]<!-- ia0 -->allnews.JPG<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:wyxg71fn]

Si quelqu'un à une idée je suis preneuse :-) merci d'avance.
Attachments:
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.713 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline