FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 3 months ago #21691 by ggppdk
arkadiy, about route.php, thanks, when we had fixed for v1.5.6 (J1.5) we did not add an appropriate fix for v2.0 (J1.7+), will include a similar fix in next commit today

effrit, about item ordering we have a defect issue that is still open, will check it today if it is small/easy i will commit fix today

next days will test with J2.5 and try to close remaining defects issues too, some of the bugs that are now in v2.0 RC2a you will not see them in bug tracker because they are already fixed,

also by end of week will make a nightly build strictly for testing

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago #21718 by fgossart
Because I have to work with flexi and Joomla 2.5 I try to make some changes to add compatibility.
(for backend only)
-I add prefix value FlexiTable on each /tables/*.php
-search JTable::getinstance and replace every '' with 'FlexiTable'
-search getTable and replace every '' with 'FlexiTable'
search JRule and replace with JAccessRule

there are probably other changes do do but for the moment I have no more errors.... if it can help developpers ;-)
More
12 years 3 months ago #21721 by jahb38
Hello,

I have a problem when testing the 1.7 r1057.
When a menu go to a unique item, if the item is in Draft or not published, the document is show to the guest.
So, in models/item.php, after "function &getItem" I add

$user = & JFactory::getUser();
if ((!$user->authorise('core.edit.state', 'com_flexicontent')) && (!$user->authorise('core.edit', 'com_flexicontent')))
$this->setState('filter.published', 1);

Because, when a guest access to an unpublished item , the filter.published is not set.

I think my hack is not good because in some plugin like page navigation, unpublished item are shown...

Thanks

W3C2I, Création de sites internet - www.w3c2i.com
Nos réalisations avec Flexicontent :
www.mutuelledefranceplus.fr
www.cree-ma-maison.com
More
12 years 3 months ago #21728 by ggppdk
mmm, the item should not be visible unless you are logged in frontend as administrator, you can see it without being logged?

UPDATE: i tested and opened a defect issue to fix

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
12 years 3 months ago #21732 by flummi84
hi,

in category view (default layout) pagination is not responding to # per page. 10 items per page are displayed regardless the settings.

greetings
More
12 years 3 months ago #21739 by ggppdk
There are many bugs fixed since v2.0 RC2a r1057, this is one of them.

Thanks for reporting, regards

Also just now commited fix for triggering content plugins in category description, see here:
flexicontent.org/forum/index.php ... pic#p21737

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline