FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 4 months ago #21273 by Rooney
Nope. Now I get an error opening a category in frontend (browser and Joonla cache is emptied):
Code:
FLEXIcontent versions prior to v2.0 RC3, had a bug, please open category and resave it, you can use 'copy parameters' to quickly update many categories Fatal error: Call to a member function set() on a non-object in /var/www/virtual/.../components/com_flexicontent/models/category.php on line 402

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 4 months ago #21275 by ggppdk
Yes resave the category and use copy parameters to update many categories

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
12 years 4 months ago #21276 by Rooney

ggppdk wrote: Yes resave the category and use copy parameters to update many categories

You are my hero!!! Working!

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9
More
12 years 4 months ago #21296 by flummi84

ggppdk wrote: To flummi84:

The permissions area of FLEXIcontent v2.0 for J1.7 were a real pain and were fixed by me , enjoyman and a forum member Peter ...

Also note that the previous versions were beta, and it is too much to ask for support for early betas. I hope you don't take me wrong on this one.

It was and is too much work to develop and support this big component (authored by Emmanuel and others).

I don't use J1.7, i have put a lot of effort and a lot of time to make the J1.7 version (me and enjoyman), for a version that i really don't use now.

I did it for the community and for knowledge, i have lost time and money (and i hope i will not loose my wife too :D ), making the version (also enjoyman is working on FC v2.0 but he is paid for it)

I use J1.5 and i plan to skip J1.7 and use J2.5 which will be (i hope) more or less compatible with most of J1.7

If you have the FC v2.0 beta on a commercial site for a client or something, then i could try to look at it for a fee, otherwise please please do a fresh install.

Best Regards and thanks for choosing FC ;)

i understand and respect your work for fc!

But it should be possible to uninstall an early beta completely and use a new version.

so how do i get rid of the old beta? i dont find traces of fc in the database, but permissions cant be updated in post installation process of the RC2 version..

thanks for your help!
More
12 years 4 months ago #21298 by ggppdk
mmm, Extract jos_assets table from phpmyadmin and POST it here.

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
12 years 4 months ago #21300 by ggppdk
I could not open the file, it seemed corrupted, repost but this this time, with zip compression.

Maybe i remember this, when was fixing permissions, i deleted something in assets table and in another table too? i don't remember now.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline