[New Plugin] Google map plugin - testers needed

More
12 years 1 month ago #22429 by yopyop001
Hi,

No lot of time for now to enhance this plugin, but you can give a try with this file :
flexigmap.googlecode.com/files/f ... s_v0.4.zip

i will need it soon for a website with Jommla 2.5; so i will try to make an update soon, but i prefer not give a date.

Hope it works.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #22469 by loicberder
hi,
nice to ear that you have this project

seems it's working except the Marker still missing
Loïc

More
12 years 1 month ago #22668 by Macjoomla

yopyop001 wrote: i will need it soon for a website with Jommla 2.5; so i will try to make an update soon, but i prefer not give a date.

Thank you for this cool plugin. It seems to work with Joomla 2.5 and i got a map in my template. But i cant edit my new added map field. On trying so, i get a blank white page, no chance to reedit for finetuning.

Thanks an best wishes, Macjoomla 8-)

More
12 years 1 week ago #23559 by horsey
Hello, great plug-in!
It works well for me on item pages.

But:
Your map-code is inserted for every instance in a flexi-module of a page.

On every item page, I run a flexi-module of other items in the category, below the content. For every item in the module, your code is inserted once and the main item map never shows the right marker postion.

How can I prevent it from being rendered in the modules?

If you want access to the site please pm me, its work in progress.

Theres also an issue with sh404SEF, it ads the categories to the path of custom markers, so it would be better to just pick the base url.

Would also be cool to have an option to turn off the scroll wheel, because if you land in the map while scrolling the page, you zoom into the map all the time, which I found annoying and disabled scrolling.

Cheers

More
12 years 6 days ago #23670 by horsey
How about a category view?
Wouldn't the unwanted insertion of un-instantiated code I experience with the module occur there as well?

I can't tell, I'm building category views with modules.

I have a pages with modules alone, where the page template does not even contain the map field, but the plugin inserts the gmap script for every item in the modules.

More
12 years 5 days ago #23672 by ggppdk
Try this:
There is a way to detect if fields are created by module and set "view" to category view ...

INSIDE function :

function onDisplayFieldValue(&$field, $item, $values=null, $prop='display')

find:
Code:
$view = JRequest::getVar('view', null);
and replace with
Code:
if (JRequest::getVar("flexi_callview")) { $view = JRequest::getVar("flexi_callview"); } else { $view = JRequest::getVar('view', null); }

maybe it will help

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline