[Plugins] Link content inside Flexicontent

More
13 years 4 months ago #12378 by fesghel
And again I came. I want to change the way it displays values given to it. I mean instead of showing this way:
Singer
Fesghel
I want to show it like this:
Fesghel
Singer
In both item view and category view. Should I change CSS files or something?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #13125 by fesghel
What's up yopyop001? Is it going to change for possible next version?

Thanks

More
13 years 3 months ago #13153 by yopyop001
Hi,

Sorry for the late answer...

I don't understand that :

I want to change the way it displays values given to it. I mean instead of showing this way:
Singer

Fesghel
I want to show it like this:
Fesghel
Singer

Did you have an exemple, to see it online?

I'm waiting for the version 1.5.4 to begin working on a new version...

Regards

More
13 years 3 months ago #13171 by fesghel
Hi,
Your welcome. That's solved. I changed place of field and value in template/item.php, though for category view It didn't work.
For view issue, I took a look in other CCKs and found Zoo. It's created a template mode for this. I mean plus item view and category view, it has a "related" view, that manages it and you can configure it just like item and category views. Do you have any plans for it?

Thanks

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #14999 by fesghel
Hi yopyop,
Honestly, a while ago I tried to code a plugin based on your work here. My goal is to show the number of contents that is linked to the item grouped by specific cats in the category view. I mean in your own example suppose we have all singers in a category called singers. And for the songs we have different cats such as pop, rock, R&B and so on. I wanted to show something like this in the category view:

Singer 1
---Pop 2
---Rock 5

Singer 2
---R & B 3
---Hip Hop 3

I changed your fields a bit and edited queries and of course XMLs, but when I installed it, in the backend for Singer pages I got a message said:
"Please publish the FLEXIcontent fields plugins"
What's the problem? Can you help me with it?

Oh, here( www.flexicontent.org/developers- ... y-out.html ) in the last paragraph it said:
"We are working now on a resources directory to gather all the user contributed extensions, snippets, templates and tutorials that you can already find on the forum.."
Are your extensions gonna to be included in this?

Thanks

More
12 years 7 months ago #18585 by yopyop001
Hi,

I don't have an easy way to do what you want with this plugin...

Anyway, i have made an update of the plugin with some new options. (categories filter, ...).

You can find it here :
www.sitefaitbienfait.fr/fr/telechargemen...lect-flexi-item.html

regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.322 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline