AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 1 month ago #5246 by Olinad
Have you try changing the "URL Type" toggle to a different option? If that doesn't solve it, I really don't know why that error is displayed...
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 1 month ago #5248 by szallontai
yes i did.

if url type toggle is in "URL SEF" or "SEF-like", warning are multiplied (6 same warning)

if is in "Flexi URLS" just 3 same warning (cf. screen shot) :roll:
More
14 years 1 month ago #5249 by Olinad
Mmh I'll see what I can do
More
14 years 1 month ago #5251 by status101
Hi szallontai,

I'm up doing an re-install for a client, and just reading through the topic.. I just noticed that this was the same error I was getting when I first tried the module..

It might be something completely different of course, but have you looked at this topic: www.flexicontent.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10

Just a thought.
More
14 years 1 month ago #5254 by Olinad
Yes you're right it's the same error (I put your post in the module's FAQs and on the first post of this module). Try if that works :)
More
14 years 1 month ago #5483 by eradio
I notice that v2.5.3 "$moduleclass_sfx removed, as it didn't offer anything more than the other CSS options", but what about the "noob" like myself who wants that ability to use the advantages of my template?
I tried to download an older version, but couldn't do that either...What should I do so I can use Module Class Suffix?
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline