AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 1 month ago #5989 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)
Flexinews is right to the point AND it's cool :P
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #6008 by Olinad
AllNews isn't actually limited to usage with FLEXIcontent, but you can use it with Joomla's own articles manager too, and I also coded a K2 version. A JSeblod version may come right after... so Flexinews may lead people to think the module is for FLEXI only.

I found a name, anyway, and it's not UltraNews (I like it though, but I found a better one). I'll Publish the new version of the module with the new name when I find some time.
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #6015 by xmac
Hello, great module, is there any way to get a german language on frontend? This would be nice. Or how can I translate this module?
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #6016 by Olinad

xmac wrote: Hello, great module, is there any way to get a german language on frontend? This would be nice. Or how can I translate this module?

If you don't need a language file (do you use JoomFish?), you can translate every single term used in the frontend from the "Language Settings) tab in the module backend
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #6023 by micker
cool a name teasing !!!
8-)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #6028 by xmac
Cool, I have not seen this (it was a long day).
Thanks a lot.
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.320 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline