AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6142 by Olinad
ok I'll see if I can hack it in and I'll send you the file as soon as it's done. It will be in the next release then (I'm not releasing a new version soon)
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6169 by elamedia

Olinad wrote: ok I'll see if I can hack it in and I'll send you the file as soon as it's done. It will be in the next release then (I'm not releasing a new version soon)

Great news, thanks for the time on this means alot to help me :)

Also one question, the links produced in the module do not seem to be like the ones in the default flexi

Example - /rampage/news/item/6
and should be like this - /rampage/news/item/5-celestial-steed-and-lilxt-to-be-sold-in-the-blizzard-store

any ideas why this is outputting the links like /rampage/news/item/6

Regards
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6170 by Olinad

elamedia wrote:

Olinad wrote: ok I'll see if I can hack it in and I'll send you the file as soon as it's done. It will be in the next release then (I'm not releasing a new version soon)

Great news, thanks for the time on this means alot to help me :)

Also one question, the links produced in the module do not seem to be like the ones in the default flexi

Example - /rampage/news/item/6
and should be like this - /rampage/news/item/5-celestial-steed-and-lilxt-to-be-sold-in-the-blizzard-store

any ideas why this is outputting the links like /rampage/news/item/6

Regards

Mmh I guess you are using the Flexi urls option... I'll look into that
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6194 by elamedia
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6205 by Olinad
New language strings in v 1.1
Code:
USETHUMBS = Use Thumbnails USETHUMBSDESC = Create thumbnails. This will shorten load times creating images with the same name of the article's one selected. Avoid giving the same name to different images! (This feature supports images with the following formats: jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, gif. It uses the GD Library, so check if you have it on your server if this doesn't work!) TSUFFDESC = Thumbs Subfolder TSUFFDESCDESC = Write the name of the subfolder in which to store the thumbnails - this allows you to create different thumbs for different modules, or to make the modules share them. Use it you want to use more than one AiDaNews module with different image settings! QUALITY = Thumb Quality QUALITYDESC = The Quality of the thumbnail.

Still more to come ;)
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6208 by elamedia
Looking forward to the new version :)
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline