FLEXIContent - v1.5.6 - final for J1.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 7 months ago #19616 by ggppdk
It seems to be some configuration issue. Maybe not a bug.

Please send me PM with url and login, and i will take a quick look at it, i really want to debug all serious bugs from v1.5.6, it has many many bugfixes but it may have introduced some new ones.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #19623 by ViveLeFlexicontent

ggppdk wrote: What do you mean cacheable? You mean work properly when joomla (full page) cache plugin enabled ?

Ehm, yeah more like when users select a fiter option it loads fast/is already cached.

you said this in another topic:

Newer code of v1.5.6 will always add something to the url when cache is enabled, so that proper page is cached

That topic was about the alpha directory though, my mistake. So I assume this doesn't work for the filters?

More
12 years 7 months ago #19624 by ggppdk
We have same issue with fiters ??? ... as we had with alpha index (which is now fixed)

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 6 months ago #19706 by SirTobi88
Hi,

my Problem

SirTobi88 wrote: Hello,

i got a problem with both beta versions.
The category view and the single item view do not work anymore.
When i click at the menubutton of the category a blank page with only the email- and print-button and the category title is shown.
Same for item menu links.

Did you change system requirements? Because i have only php-version 5.1.6 installed.

Regards
Tobias

is solved due to an update of php from 5.1.6 to 5.3.3!

Thanks ggppdk for your great and quick support!!!

More
12 years 6 months ago #19797 by ggppdk
About advanced search feature in v1.5.6, please don't use yet, it needs some clean ups for user interface to become more friendly (most of this is already implemented) and some more fixes and additions

Every other feature should be OK and stable.

UPDATE:
In blog template you can choose to display an image for every listed item (a) by extracting from item's description or (b) display an image field, if you choose (b) then add this image field in renderonly position for the category layout of the category's template, otherwise this field's display will not be created. Will fix this on next release.

Regards

More
12 years 6 months ago #20103 by David
Hello,

I report a bug when I upload a picture in the article with the plugin Image.

I choose my picture and after I Save and I have un white page with this error code :
Code:
Warning: Missing argument 4 for plgFlexicontent_fieldsSelect::onBeforeSaveField() in /public_html/.../plugins/flexicontent_fields/select.php on line 107 Warning: Missing argument 4 for plgFlexicontent_fieldsSelect::onBeforeSaveField() in /public_html/.../plugins/flexicontent_fields/select.php on line 107 Failed2: ImageMagick failed with message (convert: unrecognized color `\#FFFFFF'. convert: unable to open image `/public_html/.../beta/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/enrique-iglesias---ayer-4.jpg\[0\]': No such file or directory. convert: unrecognized color `\#FFFFFF'. convert: Empty input file `/public_html/.../beta/administrator/pThumbXEFeZS'. convert: missing an image filename `2>&1'.) phpThumb() v1.7.9-200805132119 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 216 setSourceFilename(/public_html/.../beta/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/enrique-iglesias---ayer-4.jpg) set $this->sourceFilename to "/public_html/.../beta/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/enrique-iglesias---ayer-4.jpg" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 243 file_exists() = 0 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1105 is_executable() = 0 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1106 using ImageMagick path from `which convert` (/usr/bin/convert) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1125 ImageMagick version checked with "convert --version" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1152 ImageMagick convert --version says "Version: ImageMagick 6.3.7 11/17/10 Q16 http:" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1160 Addding ImageMagick formats to $AvailableImageOutputFormats (text;ico;bmp;wbmp;gif;png;jpeg) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 882 $AvailableImageOutputFormats = array(text;ico;bmp;wbmp;gif;png;jpeg) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 888 $this->thumbnailFormat set to $this->config_output_format "jpeg" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 899 $this->thumbnailQuality set to "90" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 916 $this->sourceFilename set to "/public_html/.../beta/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/enrique-iglesias---ayer-4.jpg" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 817 setCacheDirectory() starting with config_cache_directory = "" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 923 $this->config_cache_directory () is not a directory in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 959 SetCacheFilename() failed because $this->config_cache_directory is empty in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3076 starting ExtractEXIFgetImageSize() in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 2920 GetImageSize(/public_html/.../beta/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/enrique-iglesias---ayer-4.jpg) says image is 1500x1500 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 2930 $this->useRawIMoutput=true after checking $UnAllowedParameters in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1252 phpThumb_tempnam() returning "/public_html/.../beta/administrator/pThumbXEFeZS" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3929 ImageMagickSwitchAvailable(thumbnail) = 1 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1192 ImageMagickSwitchAvailable(density) = 1 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1192 GetImageSize(/public_html/.../beta/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/enrique-iglesias---ayer-4.jpg) SUCCEEDED: Array ( [0] => 1500 [1] => 1500 [2] => 2 [3] => width="1500" height="1500" [bits] => 8 [channels] => 3 [mime] => image/jpeg ) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1332 GetImageSize(/public_html/.../beta/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/enrique-iglesias---ayer-4.jpg) returned [w=1500;h=1500;f=2] in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1337 source dimensions set to 1500x1500 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1340 SetOrientationDependantWidthHeight() starting with "1500"x"1500" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 2899 SetOrientationDependantWidthHeight() setting w="600", h="600" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 2915 Remaining $this->fltr after ImageMagick: (array(0) { } ) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1824 ImageMagickSwitchAvailable(quality;interlace) = 1 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1189 ImageMagick called as (convert -density 150 -background "#FFFFFF" -thumbnail 600x600 -quality 90 -interlace line "/public_html/.../beta/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/enrique-iglesias---ayer-4.jpg[0]" jpeg:"/public_html/.../beta/administrator/pThumbXEFeZS" 2>&1) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1843 ImageMagick failed with message (convert: unrecognized color `\#FFFFFF'. convert: unable to open image `/public_html/.../beta/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/enrique-iglesias---ayer-4.jpg\[0\]': No such file or directory. convert: unrecognized color `\#FFFFFF'. convert: Empty input file `/public_html/.../beta/administrator/pThumbXEFeZS'. convert: missing an image filename `2>&1'.) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1852 deleting "/public_html/.../beta/administrator/pThumbXEFeZS" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1881 ImageMagickThumbnailToGD() failed in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 2966 SetOrientationDependantWidthHeight() starting with "1500"x"1500" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 2899 SetOrientationDependantWidthHeight() setting w="600", h="600" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 2915 EXIF thumbnail extraction: (size=0; type=""; 0x0) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3015 starting SourceImageToGD() in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3273 $this->useRawIMoutput=true after checking $UnAllowedParameters in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1252 phpThumb_tempnam() returning "/public_html/.../beta/administrator/pThumbyVUyfW" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3929 ImageMagickSwitchAvailable(thumbnail) = 1 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1192 ImageMagickSwitchAvailable(density) = 1 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1192 GetImageSize(/public_html/.../beta/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/enrique-iglesias---ayer-4.jpg) SUCCEEDED: Array ( [0] => 1500 [1] => 1500 [2] => 2 [3] => width="1500" height="1500" [bits] => 8 [channels] => 3 [mime] => image/jpeg ) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1332 GetImageSize(/public_html/.../beta/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/enrique-iglesias---ayer-4.jpg) returned [w=1500;h=1500;f=2] in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1337 source dimensions set to 1500x1500 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1340 SetOrientationDependantWidthHeight() starting with "1500"x"1500" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 2899 SetOrientationDependantWidthHeight() setting w="600", h="600" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 2915 Remaining $this->fltr after ImageMagick: (array(0) { } ) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1824 ImageMagickSwitchAvailable(quality;interlace) = 1 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1189 ImageMagick called as (convert -density 150 -background "#FFFFFF" -thumbnail 600x600 -quality 90 -interlace line "/public_html/.../beta/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/enrique-iglesias---ayer-4.jpg[0]" jpeg:"/public_html/.../beta/administrator/pThumbyVUyfW" 2>&1) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1843 ImageMagick failed with message (convert: unrecognized color `\#FFFFFF'. convert: unable to open image `/public_html/.../beta/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/enrique-iglesias---ayer-4.jpg\[0\]': No such file or directory. convert: unrecognized color `\#FFFFFF'. convert: Empty input file `/public_html/.../beta/administrator/pThumbyVUyfW'. convert: missing an image filename `2>&1'.) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1852 deleting "/public_html/.../beta/administrator/pThumbyVUyfW" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1881 Not using EXIF thumbnail data because $this->exif_thumbnail_data is empty in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3329 $this->gdimg_source is still empty in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3381 ImageMagickThumbnailToGD() failed in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3383 phpThumb() v1.7.9-200805132119 All attempts to create GD image source failed. ImageMagick failed with message (convert: unrecognized color `\#FFFFFF'. convert: unable to open image `/public_html/.../beta/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/enrique-iglesias---ayer-4.jpg\[0\]': No such file or directory. convert: unrecognized color `\#FFFFFF'. convert: Empty input file `/public_html/.../beta/administrator/pThumbXEFeZS'. convert: missing an image filename `2>&1'.) Source image is too large (1500x1500 = 2.3Mpx, max=4.2Mpx) for GD creation (either install ImageMagick or increase PHP memory_limit to at least 23M). in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3709 phpThumb() v1.7.9-200805132119 Image (JPEG) is too large for PHP-GD memory_limit, please install ImageMagick or increase php.ini memory_limit setting in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3709 SourceImageToGD() failed in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 323

I think for this bug is the format of the picture : 1500x1500 px when I test with the same picture in 500x500 there isn't bug.

Excuse me for my bad english.

Thanks

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline