FLEXIContent - v1.5.6 - final for J1.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 7 months ago #19244 by ggppdk
I fixed this , and added much more options to make field a lot more powerful as well as usable:

+ Added: 2 Scopes (category and type), ability for subcategories for category scope
+ Added: more editing options including: Ordering and a Filter mechanism based on filterlist.js
^ Change: Clean up the layout of the parameters

Will post a new public download for v1.5.6 beta today or tomorrow.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #19262 by loicberder
hello,
just installed 1.5.6 on a testsite
(data from my site using 1.5.4 ; working great)

I have some url bugs on the testsite to report :
(i am using joomla SEF)

the category url from a menu (or in the breadcrumbs) are like before :
Code:
.../menucategorie_alias/menusubcategorie_alias/

but some url are including "menucategory_alias" "category_alias" and "category_ID"

exemple with the category url from category page or displayed in a "category items" field :
Code:
.../menucategory_alias/menusubcategory_alias/subcategory_id-subcategory_alias/
the items url are like :
Code:
.../menucategory_alias/menusubcategory_alias/subcategory_id-subcategory_alias/item_id-item_alias/

does it make sense for someone ?
do i have to modified something (already tried categories parameters or flexiparameters) ?

Thanks for the new version and your hard work
Loïc

More
12 years 7 months ago #19273 by ggppdk
About URLs and SEF URLs and menu itemid(s):

- i wanted to avoid as much as possible to have the new code generate different URLs than the old code.

- Right now i must check what the old code produced for these URLs

- and then make arguments what is really the wanted behavior for the URL formating

- and try to make URLs have predictable and consistent behavior, as much as possible.

I must check this, i thought i had it very right, but it appears it is not? But the good is that it never gives bad (broken) links

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 7 months ago #19274 by Rehne

Rehne wrote: Module Flexicontent link problem
when i click a linked item title in the flexi module, he dont goes for the menu (in FC 1.5.5 r607 it works fine)

ggppdk wrote: Can you set up a copy site of this with v1.5.6?

I cannot recreate the behavior, you describe. I have no idea why this is happening, i see that your site uses standard joomla SEF?

i can not update the page unfortunately
but i have compared again locally installtion (FC 1.5.6beta) and globally installation (FC 1.5.5 r607)

The differences are

1. FC 1.5.6beta
2. FC 1.5.5 r607

with Joomla SEF
1. .../startseite/3-photovoltaik/535-jetzt-in-die-zukunft-investieren

2. .../projekte/photovoltaik/item/535-jetzt-in-die-zukunft-investieren

without Joomla SEF
1. .../index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&cid=3:photovoltaik&id=535:jetzt-in-die-zukunft-investieren

2. .../index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&cid=3:photovoltaik&id=535:jetzt-in-die-zukunft-investieren&Itemid=30

Perhaps that tells you what is going wrong

Regards

More
12 years 7 months ago #19276 by ggppdk
The v1.5.6 added no itemid ??? what setting did you have in Global Configuration about adding a "default itemid" ?

More
12 years 7 months ago #19280 by Rehne

ggppdk wrote: The v1.5.6 added no itemid ??? what setting did you have in Global Configuration about adding a "default itemid" ?

i have tested all 3 settings again

1.with Joomla SEF
2.without Joomla SEF

Default Menu Itemid for URLs = 83 (FLEXIcontent Hidden Menu)
Add above to Flexicontent URLs = Yes, if no other appropriate found
1. .../site_content/3-photovoltaik/535-jetzt-in-die-zukunft-investieren
2. .../index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&cid=3:photovoltaik&id=535:jetzt-in-die-zukunft-investieren&Itemid=83

Add above to Flexicontent URLs = Yes, but prefer current menu item
1. .../startseite/3-photovoltaik/535-jetzt-in-die-zukunft-investieren
2. .../index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&cid=3:photovoltaik&id=535:jetzt-in-die-zukunft-investieren&Itemid=1

Add above to Flexicontent URLs = No, (Forces current or appends ...)
1. .../component/flexicontent/3-photovoltaik/535-jetzt-in-die-zukunft-investieren
2. .../index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&cid=3:photovoltaik&id=535:jetzt-in-die-zukunft-investieren

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline