FLEXIContent - v1.5.6 - final for J1.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 6 months ago #20104 by ggppdk
I don't think that this size can be a problem it is certainly not to big to handle.

Some questions:
-- Did you test with other large images? maybe the big image is somewhat corrupt and when resizing it with some software to a large size we get a valid image.
-- (I don't think it is related but) are you using some custom watermark?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #20105 by micker
Maybe an upload limit to serveur ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 6 months ago #20120 by David
Hello,

I test with this image : www.infinitymusic.be/TEST.jpg and there isn't bug.

But when I resizes with photoshop in 1500x1500 ( www.infinitymusic.be/TEST1.jpg ), I have de same bug.

I don't use watermark.

More
12 years 6 months ago #20131 by yasarts
Hi,
I tried to do an uprade from 1.5.5 to 1.5.6beta2 r949 and there is a little bug : the cache for the FlexiModule is active by default and the module don't works with cache actived (on local installation and on live site).
I have to change the state of the FlexiModule (i've got more than 60 fleximodule on my website) if i want to use it.

Othewise, I use FlexiModule in the category display ; that's why I have so many FlexiModule on my website. It's would be possible to use FLexiModule in the category template (like in item template) to display some type of item of this category ?
It would be easier to use FlexiModule in category template...

Thanks for all this work !

PS : sorry for my poor english...

More
12 years 6 months ago #20133 by micker
You can load.module in descriprion categorie easly
Use module.anywhere plugin and alow it.in description
After you can put it with editor button
Regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 6 months ago #20134 by yasarts
I don't have problem to put module in category description but it's not possible to use the paramters 'Behaviour > Items in the same category'.
So, I have to put a module for each category description. It's would be easier if I can use the module like in the item template (for the same thing, I use only 1 FlexiModule for all items in my template, with the 'behaviour' parameter, it display differents contents, depends of item category).

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.357 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline