AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 1 month ago #5063 by Olinad
New/Edited language strings in v 2.5.3
Code:
TOPONE = Top (1) TOPTWO = Top (2) TOPTHREE = Top (3) TOPFOUR = Top (4) BOTTOM = Bottom LAYOUTDESC = Change the module's layout. See the image linked on the left to have an idea of how the positions are placed. You can place and reorder freely any of the following by writing their TAGs: [title], [date], [author], [category], [comments], [hits], [rating], [readmore], [image], [clear], [empty]. [clear] is useful to send the next position under the current one (example: to make a floating image stay by itself and make the following position go under it, write '[image][clear]'. If you don't, the following positions will be displayed next to the image). [empty] is just an empty TAG, that avoids the default settings to get back when you save. CSSDATE = CSS - Date CSSDATEDESC = CSS code to apply on the date. CSSAUTHOR = CSS - Author CSSAUTHORDESC = CSS code to apply on the author. CSSCATEGORY = CSS - Category CSSCATEGORYDESC = CSS code to apply on the category. RMINTRO = Show after introtext RMINTRODESC = Show the Read More link right after the introtext. ANSSHOW = Show ANSHIDE = Hide ANSONLY = Only FRONTPAGE = Frontpage FRONTPAGEDESC = Show both Frontpage and Normal articles (Show), Normal articles only (Hide) or Frontpage articles only (Only). SPACER_TITLE = Title SPACER_DATE = Date SPACER_AUTHOR = Author SPACER_INTRO = Introtext SPACER_READMORE = Read More SPACER_HITS = Hits SPACER_RATING = Rating SPACER_COMMENTS = Comments SPACER_LINE = Line WHAT_TO_DISPLAY_HEADER = Title, Date, Author, Category WHAT_TO_DISPLAY_MIDDLE = Readmore, Hits, Rating, Comments, Line SET_LAYOUT = Layout Setup

Deleted language strings in v 2.5.3
Code:
CSSSUFFIX = Module Class Suffix CSSSUFFIXDESC = A suffix to be applied to the CSS class of the module. This allows for individual Module styling. SHOWTITLE = Show Title SHOWTITLEDESC = Choose if to display the article's title. SHOWDATE = Show Date SHOWDATEDESC = Choose if to display the article's date. SHOWAUTHOR = Show Author SHOWAUTHORDESC = Show Author's name or username. SHOWCAT = Show Category SHOWCATDESC = Show the name of the category the item has been taken from. No FLEXIcontent secondary category support yet. SHOWHITS = Show Hits SHOWHITSDESC = Choose if to display the article's hits SHOWRATING = Show Rating SHOWRATINGDESC = Choose if to display the article's rating CSSINFO = CSS - Top Info CSSINFODESC = add CSS attributes for the info at the top of the article.

New in v 2.5.3
  • Bugfix: Date didn't display properly if FLEXicontent wasn't installed on the site - the issue has now been corrected
  • Output is now formed mainly by functions - this
  • $moduleclass_sfx removed, as it didn't offer anything more than the other CSS options
  • Advanced templating: just write the TAG corresponding to what you want to be shown to get it! This allows free ordering and positioning. See the template in the module's description for more info.
  • Backend Tabs ordered again - This ordering should be final
  • Show Frontpage articles only / Hide Frontpage articles / Show both Normal and Frontpage articles option corrected (it was incomplete and didn't work properly)

Testing... You'll be able to download it tonight if everything goes well as it should.
This release took me an entire day to be completed, so I would wait a bit before using it on a live site... or at least I'd backup to revert back to v 2.5.2 if the module gets messed up.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 1 month ago #5067 by Olinad
v 2.5.3 can now be downloaded from aimini.it

(I'd better update the topic's name XD)
More
14 years 1 month ago #5068 by poolp
Merci beaucoup !

Est-ce que tu pourrais ajouter une fonctionnalité : "aperçu de l'image" ?
Comme ici : www.stmz.ch/fr/index.php?lang=f ... 1=1&lfs2=2

A+

-= Poolp =-
Joomla 1.7 + FlexiContent 2(b3 r907) + AiDaNews
More
14 years 1 month ago #5069 by ajbpalma
How do i publish Allnews in the content itself? it must be really dumb question but i can't semm to do it, is it a plugin call or what? :oops:

i can only publish it in module positions and not in content. please help with a simple answer for a stupid question :mrgreen:
More
14 years 1 month ago #5071 by Olinad

poolp wrote: Merci beaucoup !

Est-ce que tu pourrais ajouter une fonctionnalité : "aperçu de l'image" ?
Comme ici : www.stmz.ch/fr/index.php?lang=f ... 1=1&lfs2=2

A+

Mhh do you mean the tooltip that comes out when you get on the image? I can try working on it, but I can't guarantee much.

ajbpalma wrote: How do i publish Allnews in the content itself? it must be really dumb question but i can't semm to do it, is it a plugin call or what? :oops:

i can only publish it in module positions and not in content. please help with a simple answer for a stupid question :mrgreen:

You have to activate and use the loadmodule plugin. It's a core plugin, so you should be able to find it in your site's plugin list. Then you can load a module position in a content by just writing {loadmodule XXX} (XXX= name of the module position}.

I wrote a long article about the Templating feature, but it got deleted by FLEXIcontent... I think I'm going to remove it from the site, it's too buggy there (but it isn't locally, don't know why).
More
14 years 1 month ago #5072 by poolp
@ajbpalma : Modules Anywhere will help you to place modules anywhere in an easy way. c'est par ici : www.nonumber.nl/extensions/modulesanywhere

@Olinad : oui, c'est bien cela. Merci pour ton travail ! J'esspère que tu arrive à ajouter cette fonctionalité ;)

-= Poolp =-
Joomla 1.7 + FlexiContent 2(b3 r907) + AiDaNews
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline