AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 1 month ago #5023 by newbieinprogress
Waouh. Thanks a lot for the new version of Allnews. I've left a few days and it has been a great pleasure to discover it yesterday when i came back in front of my computer.

And thanks for your post which solved my problem of variables :) .
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 1 month ago #5028 by Olinad
Thank YOU for your support :D If you want to do something nice for me, please write a review on the JED (or just voting would be nice too ;) )
More
14 years 1 month ago #5043 by elreyleonidas
always forget the speaking:-w: x

Good commented that they are no comments jomcoment and does not link to the profile of the author to JomSocial.

For the rest is perfect.

I just like the image Added also the possibility to show the image of the category.
More
14 years 1 month ago #5045 by Olinad

elreyleonidas wrote: always forget the speaking:-w: x

Good commented that they are no comments jomcoment and does not link to the profile of the author to JomSocial.

For the rest is perfect.

I just like the image Added also the possibility to show the image of the category.

Issues:
* No JomComment comments shown
* No JomSocial profile link

Feature Requests:
* Category Image

(That's just for me to memorize better)

Could you help me correcting the two Issues? Send me an e-mail ( dan@cdh.it ) and I'll ask you some more infos about those two components, as I don't own them...
More
14 years 1 month ago #5053 by iLLeT
I love it.
Request: Changing Image path location.

I don't use default FLEXIcontent folder, so I edited the path, but I use FLEXIcontent for different aspects of my site, so I would love to be able to change this in the back-end. I have one for images/stories/blog, images/stories/gallery etc. I do this because having them all in one folder makes it messy.

Why join the Navy? when you can be a pirate.
More
14 years 1 month ago #5056 by Olinad

iLLeT wrote: I love it.
Request: Changing Image path location.

I don't use default FLEXIcontent folder, so I edited the path, but I use FLEXIcontent for different aspects of my site, so I would love to be able to change this in the back-end. I have one for images/stories/blog, images/stories/gallery etc. I do this because having them all in one folder makes it messy.

Doesn't the "Custom path" field in "Image Settings" suit your needs? If it doesn't, please tell me what's wrong with it so that I can edit the code properly.
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline