AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 2 months ago #4889 by Olinad
I'm glad you like it :D

The border thing is caused by the fact that it's the default value. To remove the border from the table just change that string to "border: 0 px;" or "padding: 0 px;" or whatever (the only thing that matters is that you don't leave that field blank). I'll add something like "margin: 0px;" anyway so that it's easier to remove that setting only. :D
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4896 by micker
hello the new translation convert with your new order !
do you have any news about order by flexi date ?
Thanks for you works !

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
Attachments:
More
14 years 2 months ago #4897 by Olinad
I'll add that translation in v 2.5.1 (I have to fix ratings average too, will do tonight).

Regarding ordering by FLEXIdate... I'll look into FLEXIcontent's fields and create a field specifically for that if possible.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4900 by micker
cool thanks !

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
14 years 2 months ago #4916 by Olinad
New strings in v 2.5.1
Code:
ROUNDRATING = Round value ROUNDRATINGDESC = Decide how to round the ratings value: integer value, one or two digits after the decimal point. ANSINTEGER = Integer ANSONE = One ANSTWO = Two

v 2.5.1 only contains a couple of bugfixes, didn't have time to code the custom date field, sorry :) will do this weekend.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4922 by micker
french translation
Code:
ROUNDRATING = Arrondir valeur ROUNDRATINGDESC = décider comment arrondir la valeur de commentaires: valeur entière, un ou deux chiffres après la virgule. ANSINTEGER = Intégrer ANSONE = Une ANSTWO = Deux
thanks

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline