FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 5 months ago #20821 by refacil
I add a new comment to Issue 260: Create a new cascade-select field

code.google.com/p/flexicontent/i ... %20Summary

Who can help with this, I thank
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 5 months ago #20822 by ggppdk
I have already done forms for my custom web apps with cascaded select fields that populate using AJAX when the onChange event occurs

There are more questions to be answered as, such as repopulating the fields when you edit the item , which should not be a problem, but i am just saying this to say that it will need some time to do this and also be user-friendly ...

But anyway any help is appreciated , there is a a trillion things i don't know or ignore :D

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
12 years 5 months ago #20835 by Rooney
I found a bug. Copying parameters is not working for categories.

Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9
More
12 years 5 months ago #20968 by Rooney
Hi, do only I have the copying parameter problem?
Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9
More
12 years 5 months ago #20973 by ggppdk
Yes the massive copy category parameters is not working, due to javascript code, it is broken, i had forgotten to register a bug for it, i opened it now:
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/i ... ail?id=295

to fix in RC2

Also related items field has 2 bugs that can cause js error , see here how to avoid easily until they are fixed in RC2:
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... pic#p20970

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
12 years 5 months ago #21003 by ggppdk
Does anyone have problem with the default menu item that is inside the FLEXIcontent Hidden menu?

Please change the access level of this menu item from:
guest-level to public,
otherwise you will have problems to view the items that get assigned this menu item, otherwise you will be asked to login and after you login you will get:
403 You are not authorised to view this resource

There are also a few other bugs that will be fixed in RC2.

I don't think the FC v2.0 is ready yet to be used for new sites. We have a few open bugs for it , see here:
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/issues/list

Better wait for RC2, and use it for other sites, not current ones

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.550 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline