FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 5 months ago #21161 by yasarts

ggppdk wrote: - a new template called presentation (the modular item layout can now be used in category view too !!!)

You're my god !!!!
I as so impatient to use it !
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #21162 by HillWoody
Hi ggppdk,

one small question between (I know you're busy... ):

The state selector / toggler in the backend items list remains expanded always (RC1a for J1.7).

Seems to be a javascript conflict (cannot believe this is a new feature :-) ) - I couldn't find something like a double load in the page source.

Any ideas?

Regards

Edit:
Found it out: the admin module 'obShortcuts' seemed to cause some javascript woodoo in my backend - from display errors to post installation issues (non-responsive plugin activation buttons).
Now looking again for a handy and compatible shortcut extension :(
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by HillWoody.
More
12 years 5 months ago #21164 by ggppdk
No, in v2.0 RC1a, it works properly,

you have a javascript error for some reason,

we used to have an error because of no language set for items, but we put check to add default language, so it must not be something else.

For issues that can be bugs you can sent me a PM with login info to take a quick look at it.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
12 years 5 months ago #21167 by ggppdk
I have made download package for v2.0 RC2, most issues issues have been addressed, only a few remain (see bug tracker)
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

A partial changelog:

-- Mini-gallery image list is now compacted
-- Enhanced image field to check if thumbnails exist
-- Fixed related items field javascript errors in some cases
-- Added validation to field names so that invalid names cannot be created
-- Fixed the item filter to work properly in the filemanager and fileselement backend views
-- Fixed Alpha index centering problem in some cases (for custom css classes)
-- Added new category parameter to display an edit button per item (in category view)
-- Templating cleanup:
(a) Added category parameters merging for item view
(b) Removed 'show title' & 'show intro' from item.xml of templates
(c) added 'show title' to the types.xml so that it is more consistent with global and items parameters,
-- Added link tag to head for rel="canonical" property for 2 views (a) category (b) tags
-- Added support for ordering (core or custom field) to (a) tag view via menu item, (b) tag view via tag cloud
-- Fixed item layout of blog template to properly display the fulltext when Show Intro Text is OFF
-- Added text to the templates from the joomla CONTENT plugin events afterDisplayTitle, beforeDisplayContent, afterDisplayContent
-- Added print button to the search view
Some other fixes and minor enhancements that i make forget or don't mention

Highlights:
-- A new template 'presentation' allow modular positions to be used in category view (exactly like in item view) !!!
-- Fixed category view so that
(a) search + filters + alpha-index are combined properly togetether,
(b) they above work with joomla caching and bookmarking
(c) fixed items total to display total items of ALL PAGES and also enhanced it to display the current page items e.g. 31-40
-- Fixed advanced search and multi-language support for filtering category views and for backend items manager
(for search remember to publish the advance search plugin and unpublish other standard -article- search plugins) (for multilanguage support you must publish language filter plugin, then create one menu (menu not menu item) per language and set a default item in each of the new menu, then publish joomla language switcher module, PLEASE READ JOOMLA DOCUMENTATION and online tutorials fo 1J1.7 multilanguage)

I hope you have no -new- problems with this release, if you have problems please go back to previous one

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
12 years 5 months ago #21169 by micker
Impressive thanks

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
12 years 5 months ago #21172 by xmac
I'm sooo happy, very impressiv, no problems to install and all is running (I have only shortly tested). The new template presentation as the faq-template are very usefull. The fiels seems to work, only page-navigation is not shown.
Thanks so much.
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline