FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 4 months ago #21184 by ggppdk
If you use joomla com_search publish FLEXIcontent standard plugin, if you use FLEXIcontent search view, rebuild index and publish FLEXIcontent advanced Search Plugin. In both case unpublish joomla content search Plugin to avoid duplicate results

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 4 months ago #21186 by micker
an idea
a pdf generation of print page ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
12 years 4 months ago #21188 by xmac
I have tested the page-navigation, but I can not show this in frontend (Joomla standard, localhost, tested with all joomla-templates and flexi-templates).
The second Ihave seen, I can not work with joomla-items or categories, in the parameters of system-flexicontent there is only "all" to change.
More
12 years 4 months ago #21190 by ggppdk
About pagination i have removed some css not to conflict with joomla templates that try to style the pagination , i will check on a new installation.

About the FLEXIcontent system plugin that redirects joomla articles and categories to the FLEXIcontent items and categories:

Yes it only has this options because the joomla user groups are not longer fixed , you can create / add / remove etc.
So we cannot use fixed values.
Maybe we can add the 2 more options beside "All groups" the 'super admins' and 'none'

If you want to access the articles and categories via joomla then disable the plugin temporarily , BUT YOU SHOULD NEVER DO THIS,
-- since if you edit via joomla the extended attributes of FLEXIcontent will be lost !!
-- also you must logout and relogin and click to add current item versions in the dashboard and also in the items manager tab you will be asked to bind items you have edited to their extended data.

So avoid doing it.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
12 years 4 months ago #21196 by xmac
I found out, when I have menu-items for all articles in one category, Page-Navigation is shown and works very well, when I have a category News and only a menu-item News (category) without any articles-menus, Page-Nav is not shown.
More
12 years 4 months ago #21229 by flummi84
after update r878 to r1046 fc is stuck in post installation "Initial permission" (update and safe config before refresh did not work).
bugtracker says this was fixed :(

EDIT: r878 works fine; r979 got some error as r1046.
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline